- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
At MRAH, we have complete, sterile, surgical facilities for a variety of cases. We have a surgical laser unit, one of the newer advances in veterinary medicine, and use it for a variety of procedures and for all of our feline declaws. We routinely provide neutering, spaying and declawing services.
During surgery patients are given inhalation gas anesthesia and are carefully monitored with equipment that measures their pulse and heart rate. We are big believers in our pets being pain-free during and after surgery, so pain medication is always administered to ease recovery.
Some of the types of surgery we perform at MRAH include:
- Spays and neuters
- Feline declaws - using Radiowave surgery exclusively (better than laser technology!)
- Growth and mass removals
- Orthopedic surgeries (ACL repairs)
- Dental surgeries
- Exploratory surgery
- Hernia repairs
- Ear hematomas
- Cesearean Sections
- Taildock/Dewclaw removals
- Entropian eye repairs
- Cherry eye repair &/or removal
Please call our office today if you have questions, or would like to schedule a surgical appointment or consultation for your pet.