- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We provide general internal medicine procedures and diagnostics should your pet become ill, or have a current condition.
We can provide echocardiograms, ultrasound imaging, blood pressure evaluations, blood work, and digital radiographs if necessary. Our doctors are familiar with and can treat a variety of diseases, including:
- Alimentary Tract Disorders: Gastritis, enteritis, pancreatitis, etc
- Cardiovascular Disorders: Congestive heart failure, heartworm disease, cardomyopathy, etc.
- Dental & Mouth Disorders: Gingivitis, periodontal disease, etc
- Ear Disorders: Deafness, ear mites, hematomas, etc.
- Endocrine Disorders: Addison’s, Cushing’s, diabetes, etc.
- Eye Disorders
- Infectious Diseases: Calicivirus in cats, Parvovirus in dogs, etc.
- Musculoskeletal Disorders: Hip dysplasia, luxated patellas, fractures, etc.
- Nervous System Disorders: Seizure disorders, hypoglycemia, etc.
- Parasites: External & Internal: Fleas, ticks, coccidia, tapworms, etc.
- Poisoning & Intoxication
- Reproductive Disorders: Artificial insemination, pyometra, etc.
- Respiratory Disorders: Pneumonia, tracheal collapse, etc.
- Skin Disorders:Abscesses, seborrhea, dermatitis, etc.
- Urinary Tract Disorders: Cystitis, urethritis, obstruction, etc.
Please don't hesitate to contact our office today if you would like to schedule an appointment for your pet!